sábado, 23 de diciembre de 2017

FELIZ NAVIDAD / MERRY CHRISTMAS...


 Os deseo a tod@s que paséis una feliz navidad y disfrutemos tod@s con cuanta mas música... mejor!!  Salud, Paz y mucha felicidad ... ¡¡FELICES FIESTAS!!


 I wish you a Merry Christmas to each and everyone!!! Health, Peace and Happiness for all... and a lot of music...!!

 Algunos clásicos del soul y del sonido disco...

01 LOW RAWLS - You'll never find other love like mine.
02 GEORGE McCRAE - Rock me baby.
03 JESSE GREEN - Nice 'n slow.
04 THE FOUR TOPS - Reach out, I'll be there.
05 THELMA HOUSTON - Don't leave me this way.
06 TAVARES - Heaven must be missing an angel.
07 DETROIT SPINNERS - Working my way back to you.
08 THE JACKSONS - Shake you body (down to the ground).
09 THE TRAMPS - Disco infierno.
10 LABELLE - Lady marmalade.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario